While taking drugs has always been risky, the introduction of new, more powerful drugs in recent years has heightened the potential for accidental overdose. As the tragic death of Chloe Kotval (a 14 year old girl from Ottawa, Canada) demonstrated, teenagers- even very young teenagers- are not immune to the perils of today’s “designer drugs.” All it took was one pill laced with the potent opiate fentanyl to end Chloe’s life.

            With the dangers posed by today’s narcotics (both illicit and prescription), preventing adolescent experimentation with drugs is of the utmost importance… But…



This is only a snippet of a Parents Article written by Dr. Tali Shenfield

Read Full Parenting Article

Content Disclaimer 

This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.

Note:

You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.

Tech Shop Offers